Thursday, October 21, 2010

Favorite New Things

Here are some things I've acquired during the last two months.

This kitty tote was at Clay's Consignment Shop on Brooks Mill Road. It was new and still had the tag on it. I paid $6.00. My iPad fits nicely in the side compartment.


This little folk art horse with its load of wooden watermelons was at the Westlake Goodwill. I paid $2.75, more than I usually pay for knick-knacks, but it was so cute.


When I bought the horse, I also found a couple of pillar candles for 69 cents each. 


Last month I also acquired a couple of freebies. I won this little book in a contest that Facebook friend Janice Lee was running. It's a delightful little book of inspirational poems and quotations.


I won this really neat bat-hat in a contest that blogger buddy Diane Cayton-Hakey was running on her Blue Ridge Gal blog.


I already owned the cat and the basket.

~

3 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

Cool hat. You're an awesome bargain hunter!

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Clay's is great! His prices can be a little high. That bag was certainly a bargain though.

Becky Mushko said...

Clay is always willing to negotiate, though.